Friday, April 6, 2012

Viva las Vegas

Holy opulent gold trim batman
Arrived at like 4am this time and went through the visa process.. Just gonna stay up and have breakfast in a bit before a day of sight seeing but seriously the city is so beautiful.... And well I can't stop saying it but... Opulent




That's my hotel room.... Here's some other photos that may or may not upload because the Internet is wonky....
I thought hotel wow in Istanbul was fancy but this place wins....
Also when I arrived in the hotel in Istanbul the James bond theme was playing in the lobby it's a sign... Having read to Russia with love in Ohio.
International man of mystery leaving you with these








This is little Sean a puppet I made on the flight....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:ул. Алишера Навои,Ashgabat,Turkmenistan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

" "The difference between a madman and a professional is that a pro does as well as he can within what he has set out to do and a madman does exceptionally well at what he can't help doing.” ― Charles Bukowski